Welcome to St. Hedwig!
We are a Roman Catholic parish in the Diocese of Orange situated in Los Alamitos, CA. Today, St. Hedwig has an abundant variety of parish ministries and organizations that work together to challenge, impact and empower everyone in the community to live the Good News of Jesus Christ. We strive to be an evangelizing faith community that invites all its members to become fully alive in their Catholic faith through Faith Formation, Worship, Community Life and Service. We welcome and support all persons, whether adults, youth or children, to the ongoing commitment of sharing the responsibility of building the Kingdom of God.
- The church is now open from 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. for personal prayer.
- The church loft is open for additional seating. Come down to receive the Eucharist.
- St. Hedwig statue is in the church vestibule.
- Fr. Tran will sign his book, The Imitation of Mary: Keys to Growth in Virtue and Grace, after all Masses Sept 11 & 12. Proceeds to renovate Quinn Hall.
- Eucharistic Adoration is every Wednesday evening from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Join us for 24-hour Eucharistic Adoration on the 16th of every month starting at 9 a.m.
Weekly Update & Daily Reflection
Monthly Book Study
Join us on Wednesday, September 29th beginning at 6:30 pm in Quinn Hall for a parish potluck. Bring your favorite dish (entrée, salad, dessert) to share with your friends and family. At 7:15 p.m., Fr. Tran will talk about Chapter 6: Joy in the Lord.
Fr. Tran's book, The Imitation of Mary: Keys to Growth in Virtue and Grace, is beautifully written and available in the parish office for a suggestion donation of $20.
Fr. Tran is donating the books and all proceeds will go to the Quinn Hall Renovation. For those who have donated through St. Hedwig's online giving, please pick up your copy at the parish office. Thank you for your generosity!
Visit our online giving page to donate and reserve your copy:
* Pick up your book in the parish office.
This is a wise and timely reminder of the importance of Mary our Blessed Mother in our spiritual life. Father Tran’s book comes at a time when the Church and the world is suffering under the scourge of the coronavirus pandemic. As the Church has always done in times of plague, we fly to Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart and seek her protection and guidance. This book will help all of us in this uncertain and challenging time to take Mary as our model, learning from her how to say “yes” to God’s will and his plan of salvation and how to live in humble service to Jesus in every situation in our lives. Most Reverend José H. Gomez, Archbishop of Los Angeles