Let us pray for each other
In this time, social distancing can easily become social isolation. But as a Church, we know that we are all part of the Body of Christ. We need to continue to pray for and support each other.
Here we have photos of our families and parishioners that they submitted for the website. Let us pray for each other by face and by name.
We also have intentions that were given to us for the website. Our priests and staff will be praying for these and others, and we ask that you pray for them, too.
If you would like us to add any intentions to this list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily Prayer Suggestions From Bishop Timothy Freyer
- 9am – Pray for those infected with the virus and all those who are ill
- 1pm – Pray for healthcare workers and those attending to the sick
- 3pm – Pray for first responders and essential workers
- 6pm – Pray for people of every nation and their leaders
- 9pm – Pray for those who have died today
- From Bryan Gray (03/23)
- For the repose of the soul of his brother-in-law Redentor Broas
- From Liz Miramontes (03/20)
- For Mike, Amber, Elijah, Grace, and Madeleine
- For all those who are on the front lines - law enforcement, military members, doctors, nurses, and those who work in hospitals
- For those in prisons and detention centers at a greater risk of infection
- From the Terrio family (03/19)
- For all of the intentions of our family's heart, and that our family will be completely healed of all health issues.
- That our family and our parish community remain peaceful, healthy, and be protected from the coronavirus.
- That the coronavirus will soon come to a complete and permanent end so that Masses will start up again.